Thursday, July 31, 2014

Review: Lorac Pro Palette 2


This is the Lorac Pro Palette 2 and let me just say that this was a spontaneous buy. I wasn't too sure if I wanted to purchase this in the first place because I gravitate towards warm tone shades. As soon as I took a swatch of  Jade and Rose, I had to have it simply for those two. The size is the same as the first Pro Palette, has the same texture as the first palette's eyeshadows, and it also comes with 16 eyeshadows (eight matte and eight shimmer). I would say this palette leans more on the cool-toned side. I'll list a short description of each shade down below.



 Top Row
Buff - yellow beige (it's a tad more yellow than my skin color)
Light Brown - light, pinky brown
Cool Gray - taupe gray
Nectar - light peach
Plum - medium/dark toned purple
Navy - dark toned blue
Charcoal - medium toned gray
Black - medium/dark black (same black in the first Pro Palette)

Bottom Row
Snow - frosty white
Beige - frosty, light peach
Rose - light, metallic copper
Mocha - frosty, reddish brown
Chrome - frosty, medium toned drown
Silver - light/medium toned, metallic silver
Jade - satin, medium/dark toned forest green
Cocoa - medium/dark toned red-brown

OVERALL: It's a nice palette, but I don't see it as a gotta have. Jade and Rose are my favorite colors out of the palette, but I would have been more excited about them if they were single eyeshadows (like how Urban Decay did with a few of their eyeshadows from the Naked palettes). Let's just say that if I were to hit pan on this palette, I most likely wouldn't re-purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment