Monday, September 15, 2014

Review: Milani Constellation Gel Eye Liner

 LOOK AT THESE BEAUTIFUL BABIES!!! I have been searching high and low for them and I was lucky enough to find all three in one spot at a Walgreens that was 15 minutes away from my house. I can't get over how gorgeous they are. Almost too gorgeous to even touch. I purchased them for $5.99 each which really isn't bad for how much product you're getting.
 They each come with a little brush to apply them with, but they're better for applying lip products instead. So at least I'll have backup lip brushes. If you tilt them, they change colors. For example, when you look straight at Enchanted Black Opal, it has shades of silver, dark gray, and a hint of blue. But when you tilt it to the side, you see a hint of pink. Absolutely beautiful! Down below are some closeups.



From left to right we have Enchanted Lapis, Enchanted Black Opal, and Enchanted Emerald. Enchanted Lapis is a dark shimmery blue, Enchanted Black Opal is a sparkling gray/silver, and Enchanted Emerald is a shimmery green/blue. When I first took a good look at them, the glitter looked chunky so I wasn't too sure how they would apply. Once I put them on the brush and applied it to the back of my hand, I was so surprised to see how creamy and smooth they were.

OVERALL: If you can find this in any store, BUY IT! I can't wait to experiment with them and try them with different eyeshadows! I've never seen any eye liners like this. Milani, you guys are brilliant and did an AMAZING job with creating these!

2 comments:

  1. Hi do you mind if I ask which walgreens you found these at? I too am in florida and have called four locations only to have each of them be clueless as to what I'm asking for

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it in Spring Hill at the corner of Mariner Blvd and County Line Rd.

    ReplyDelete