Friday, February 28, 2014

February Favorites

It's that time of the month (no, not THAT time) where I talk about my monthly favorites. For February, I have 11 things to share. First let's start with makeup! I am loving the Pur 4-in-1 foundation. It's a lightweight, oil free, 14 HOUR wear foundation that feels so perfect on my skin. This foundation really does stay on for the 14 hours and even though it's a lightweight coverage, it hides any imperfections I have on my face. It is pricey (I purchased it at my local Kohls for $36), I do mainly wear it on special occasions or if I'm going out.
Next is the Rimmil Stay Matte Pressed Powder. I had heard a lot about this product from a lot of Youtubers and bloggers so I knew I just had to try it. All I can say is WOW! This is probably the best pressed powder I've ever used and for the entire month it's been the only pressed powder that I've been using!  
This is my favorite eyeshadow trio at the moment and I've been using this on a daily basis. It's so simple and still brings out my eyes. This is the Walking on Eggshells trio by Wet'n'Wild. I bought it at Walgreens for about $3.
I've never seen a youtubers or bloggers use this mascara before so I will be the first! This is one of my first loves! This mascara is amazing and is so BLACK! It makes my lashes so voluminous. I bought this at my local Kolhs for about $15.
These are the Maybelline Color Sensations in (left to right) 915 Born With It and 015 Blushing Beige. These two together make the most PERFECT pinky nude lip color! I've been using these two together almost every day! Even using them separate, they are amazing colors.
Fun fact: my two favorite sodas are Mountain Dew and Dr. Pepper. This nail polish EXACTLY matches a Dr. Pepper bottle. It's THE perfect burgundy color with some frost. The name of the nail polish is Burgundy Frost by Wet'n'Wild.
I've been using this for a few months now and wow do I see a difference on my skin. This is the only lotion I use on my face. My skin not only feels so soft, but it also feels SO hydrated and healthy! I've only been able to find this online so that is the only down fall. Boost and refresh are the two other body lotions EOS has.
I am extremely picky about facial wipes because I've never found one that I've liked until now. Most of the wipes that I have tried have a lotion, weird feeling after I've used them and it doesn't feel comfortable on my skin. I would have to immediately wash my face off with water after I used it. These wipes by Simple do not have that feeling and I love that!
Oddly enough, my favorite candle of the month is one that I haven't burned yet (don't judge me). It's the Marshmallow Fireside from Bath and Body Works. This came up during the winter time and I was in love at first sniff. My aunt and uncle (thanks Scott and Christy!) got this for me for Christmas and I still don't have the heart to burn it. I'm sure I will one of the these days, but I'm content with getting a simple sniff (I know I'm weird). It is the perfect musky smell. On the bottom it says "a sweet-toasty end to a snowy, fun filled day - toasted marshmallow and sumptuous vanilla cream blend with the comforting aroma of rich smoldering woods." I really hope this comes back at the end of the year. I will definitely be stocking up on this scent! 
And lastly my favorite song of the month is Whatever She's Got by David Nail. This song is on repeat when I'm in the car! It's so catchy and just simply lovely. Even if you're not a fan of country music, I guarantee that you'll still love this song.


No comments:

Post a Comment