Thursday, February 20, 2014

Review: Covergirl Bombshell Mascara

I've been waiting for a few weeks to buy this simply because the price for this was $13-$14 everywhere I looked. I went to Target the other day and found the mascara for $8.99 and I have a $1 off coupon for a Covergirl product so I HAD to buy it! I did end up finding it five cents cheaper at Walmart, but if you plan on buying this it's cheaper at Target and Walmart. When I got home I was so excited to try. I ripped open the packaging, held it in my hand, and it definitely felt different. The tube is bigger than any other mascara. It felt a little awkward at first, but you get use to it. 
So there are two sides for this mascara. Side 1 is to volumize and side 2 is to intensify. Side 1 is a thick plastic brush to help volumize your lashes and side 2 has a thin, wired brush to separate the lashes and intensify the color.
Here's my eye before mascara..
And here it is after! I was so impressed with this mascara! The color is intense and truly gives you the bombshell lash look! Below is the rest of my look.
OVERALL : I still can NOT get over the color intensity! Do yourself a favor and go buy this mascara! It's so black and voluminous it's simply amazing! I don't have a mascara that looks this good!

No comments:

Post a Comment